TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:35:46 +0000
Cu form oxide and easy to be corroded.  Not suitable as contact surface.  As a contact surface, hard gold is suitable choice.  Ni barrier layer is not necessary if your gold plating has good quality (pore free electrolytic) and sufficient thickness ($). My 2 cents.
Sent using BlackBerry