TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:10:15 +0000
Yes, sorry, I should have clarified from the beginning, it's not solderability that bothers me, the pins are all soldered. It's just that Cu diffuses in the active area.

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur principal de fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
[signature002]<http://www.digico.cc/>

950 RUE BERGAR, LAVAL, QC, H7L 5A1<http://g.co/maps/2gh3f>
T+ 1 (450) 967-7100, EXT244
  [signature001] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digico/277076778479>
Lauréat Dunamis 2012<http://digico.cc/dunamis-2012/>
Entreprise manufacturière / Gestion du capital humain