TECHNET Archives

September 2012

From:
Gabriela <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gabriela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:45:58 +0300
I found a good article which should explain much:
http://www.smtnet.com/library/files/upload/Reliability_and_Failure_Mechanism
s.pdf

By the way: personal news:
Since last week I resumed my work as Technology Laboratory Manager in
Sanmina-SCI Israel, and am now a happy retiree .
I will follow our TechNet constantly, but now only for fun....
Gaby