TECHNET Archives

September 2012

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:29:45 -0500
The boys were quite helpful while they were here, and hopefully look fine in their new clothes from the VF outlets.

The Teradyne was back up and running in no time, and they also helped out with a few other issues around the plant. The grill was assembled and we all enjoyed some nice steaks and some Yuengling from up the road in Pottsville.
They weren't heppy with just doing that, and decided to rebuild the engine on the 66 Mustang in the garage. Unfortunately, they ran out of time, and the car is in pieces in the garage and the engine is in pieces all over the basement floor. Hopefully I can get their services again soon to put it all back together.

Blair