TECHNET Archives

September 2012

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2012 13:19:23 +0000
Correct me if I am wrong, don't you suppose to find out who is going to make your board and what is their capability?  The vendor will send you list of design rules and set of "can do" and "can't do" in respect your requirements.  Usually, you can select what you want and what your willing to pay based on vendor's capability and pricing and tailor your design to fit in the "bill".  Are the world changed when I slept?
Here are someone you might want to use (without knowning what exactly you want to do).
"In response to the ever-changing marketplace, Heraeus is continuing to invest in our microelectronics business. A $10-million-plus expansion of our headquarters in West Conshohocken, Pa., has doubled our production capacity. Two new product lines have been successfully launched: IAMS, an Insulated Aluminum Materials System developed for aluminum substrates, offers selective deposition and low design-change costs compared to metal-core PCBs; and a Thick Printing Cu Conductive Paste System developed for power electronic applications that require excellent print quality, thermal conductivity and soldering properties. To learn more about Heraeus products and technology, and how we can work with your business,"

Joyce Koo
Materials Researcher - Materials Interconnect Lab
Research In Motion Limited
Office: (519) 888-7465 79945