TECHNET Archives

September 2012

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:26:15 -0700
Also,

Does anyone have any papers or studies on the effects of the re-balling process on the inter-metallic layer at the BGA package pad and the ball?

Paul

Paul Edwards
Process/Quality Engineering
Surface Art Engineering