TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:26:48 -0700
Poh,
There are numerous softwares available to do as you need.
Without sounding to much like a sales pitch, I like ASM500
Most Gerber editors also do a fine job.
"DXF to Gerber" in a web search should give you some options.
Good luck,
FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+
Manager - PCB Design