TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:49:18 +0000
# Type I   99.7% gold minimum (Grades A,B or C)

# Type II  99.0% gold minimum (Grades B,C)

# Type III 99.9% gold minimum (Grade A only)

With gold price high, you will see all different type, including a "gold color" plating with no gold from Asia (old story).

Joyce Koo
Materials Researcher - Materials Interconnect Lab
Research In Motion Limited
Office: (519) 888-7465 79945