TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:02:33 +0100
Someone on the forum talked about replacing Aluminium Electrolytic Caps on 'old' pcbs during servicing. I think they were in the Nuclear Industry.
The caps may need forming before applying power even if you don't replace them.
Rex