TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:31:36 -0600
Hi,

 As I talked to several board houses it was mentioned that making the board outline very thin, as with a 1 mil line would make it easy to select and eliminate the unwanted copper from the gerber file. Having it in every layer and it being thin helped verify layer alignment.

I was just looking for a scheme that would make the process of transferring the outline easy and fool proof.

Bob K.