TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 06:23:44 -0700
Hi Juliano,

Hard to answer because we don't know what kind of cable you're trying to solder
into the board. We also don't know what kind of board it is (how thick, etc.).

Do you tin the wire at the end of the cable first?

Steve Gregory