TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:27:02 -0500
Blair,
The condition you are seeing is called "blush" and as you say, usually
occurs when humidity is high or condensation is occurring during the
liquid phase of application.  You can usually get rid of it by baking the
boards and I have seen it go away with time.  Improving your environmental
controls in the area would help.

Doug Pauls