TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:24:17 -0400
Thanks Louis, much appreciated.

Just got a mailing from Power Integrations who makes parts that power LED lamps.  Interesting technology (as Joyce has commented on) which will improve the performance of the LEDs.
http://www.powerint.com/en/applications/led-driver-ics?AdSource=eDMen_DER292&elq=7ac3824476654fad8a96786f130afdb8&elqCampaignId=251

I recall my dear old wild and crazy friend Bob Pease at National Semi did some seminars on the web about LED lighting control circuits that you can watch at this website http://www.ti.com/ww/en/bobpease/index.html (TI purchased National Semi a few years ago).

(sadly Bob passed away in a tragic auto accident last June attending a mutual friend's funeral (Jim Williams at Linear Technology). Two analog legends in one week - simply awful.

Bob Landman