TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:36:22 +0000
Folks,

I'm looking for an idea or two on how to perform a gage r&r on our SMT AOI machines.  Can some of you who have done this shed a little light on approaching this task in a logical and simplistic manner?

Thanks in advance!

Leland

“Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.”