TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:15:32 +0000
We have a request from a legal firm for T-50 Revision E (published 1992) but we can't find any copies. We have printed copies of Revisions C and D and electronic copies of F, G, H and J.

We've checked with IHS and they don't have it in their document archives either.

If anyone has a copy of this obsolete document and could scan and send to me it would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Jack

Jack Crawford
IPC Director Certification and Assembly Technology IPC International Inc.
3000 Lakeside Dr. Suite 309S
Bannockburn, IL 60015
847-597-2893
Fax 847-615-5693