TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:54:46 +0100
It certainly looks that way, but if you are going to change your stencils
you might wish to take the opportunity to step back and review overall
process from first principals using best practice rules. This way you will
give yourself the best chance of having an optimum material and process
combination. At a minimum this will identify where your present process
deviates from optimum.

Regards

Mike