TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
"Bush, Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bush, Brien
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:31:46 -0400
What type of paste are you using? We are processing a bga 1x.8 with a .5 pitch and .175 ball diameter. We are using a Kester lead free EM828 solder paste. We have the stencil
Apertures cut square encompassing the round pad. This allows for slightly more paste.
Hope this helps,
Brien