TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:06:15 +0100
Our pads were 0.2 mm but we did 1000's of them a day using a Type 4 lead
paste 100 micron stencil with very little problem once we got the
stencil sorted. DEK worked with us to do this all back in 2007!!! It was
considered difficult then! :-)
Regards
Rex

Rex Waygood
Technical Manager

Hansatech EMS provides value manufacturing through engineering and
quality

Hansatech EMS Limited
Benson Road
Nuffield Industrial Estate