TECHNET Archives

August 2012

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:53:57 -0400
The delaminations are very visible as "bubbles" inside the board.  It is beginning to look like the issue is contained to one particular batch of new boards and it was noticed after reflow.  We are contacting the board house.