TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:40:02 +0000
Ask your customer to pay for the PCBA once it undergoes the Ionic Contamination Test with Omega tester as the flux residue will become white residue on the PCBA. Who is your customer who might advice you how to go about the process.