TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:33:08 -0400
Ah, Now I understand.

Conductive filaments can grow particularly conductive anodic filaments.
I was thinking of a dendrite of copper not conductive filaments. I
expect dendrites to be larger and of pure copper but you may get
dendritic growth with a contaminate, in the presents of water and with
an electrical potential.

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Sincerely,

Paul Reid