TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:24:31 +0000
Jack, you can take me out of the task group. I expect to have little expertise, not to mention time, to contribute. This facility, Compunetics, makes unpopulated PCBs, so my main interest is in knowing the customer's perspective. I am trying to help John Perry and a few of his committees to the extent I can.   Louis Hart