TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:29:35 -0400
It's pretty standard to process .010"thk copper for power flex circuits etc.....

Thank you, Jim Mahoney
Mass Design Inc.
Applications Engineer
P# 603-886-6460 X215
DDTC Registered and ITAR Compliant
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Confidentiality Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.