TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
"Kenneth J. Wood" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kenneth J. Wood
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:05:49 -0400
Ravinder,
I am a fan of the Isola FR408 for hi-speed designs.

http://www.isola-group.com/products/fr408/

This is what we used at Adaptec for all our hi-speed boards.

That being said, I recently designed a 10GBit PCB that my customer uses
standard 170C tg FR-4 and it works fine.
Not my call on the substrate but it does work...
Ken

Kenneth J. Wood
Saturn PCB Design, Inc.
www.saturnpcb.com