TECHNET Archives

July 2012

Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:45:48 -0700
Hi Joyce,

It is 12 Gbps Serial Interface.  Material should be available at the
high-volume off-shore fabs, and cost is also a major consideration.

Regards
Ravinder Ajmani
HGST, a Western Digital company

5601 Great Oaks Pkwy.
San Jose, CA 95119-1003
www.hgst.com

Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
07/20/2012 06:02 AM

'TechNet E-Mail Forum' <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
cc

Subject
RE: [TN] Low Loss PCB Material

How high is "high"?

Joyce Koo
Materials Researcher - Materials Interconnect Lab
Research In Motion Limited
Office: (519) 888-7465 79945
Mobile: (226) 220-4760