TECHNET Archives

July 2012

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:36:58 +0000
Contact AMS in Knoxville, Tenn   website is ams-corp.com
They have very highly specialized equipment for measuring impedances.     We use them for testing RTDs in service, Triax cable verification, impedance-current-power demand measurements on inservice equipment.    They may have equipment that performs what you need.

pat