TECHNET Archives

June 2012

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:31:41 -0400
Thanks Dave.   Leland, keep Get Clumpy and Kloumpios for an extra day or two for helping with the answer, as I am commited to power washing my sister's townhouse this weekend.

You think Clumpy and Kloumpios can drive a Cub Cadet riding mower?  (Sorry, John Deere has no local dealer in my town).  I am behind mowing my own grass at home, and they seem well qualified.  Finally, I need help with the IPC 2013 roadmap, and they will be on a couple conference calls with me this week.

Sorry, the tin whisker counting is on hold until the DoD finds some money, or sequestration kills all us DoD sub-contractors.

Denny Fritz.