TECHNET Archives

June 2012

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:36:57 +0300
Hi Richard,

it about 30% faster and you should know that only thermal radiation and
thermal conduction work in vacuum oven, no convection because of no air
exist.  You should add more shelves and spread the PCBs / components on the
shelves to assure good contact.

The advantage is less oxidation on pads / metal parts.

Reuven

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-6012018
Tel:        972-3-9360688
Fax:          076-5100674
 <http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com

**
This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please
inform me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the
original files and all other copies exist.