TECHNET Archives

June 2012

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mary LI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:17:43 +0000
Hi Joyce

   What does the SS stand for in the following text of SS tanks? Please give me a reply

    Thanks

Best Regards

Mary Li 李桂芸

Editor 编辑/Southern China

IPC China

深圳市南山区南海大道新保辉大厦27楼 A-D

27F A-D, Xin Baohui Building, Nanhai Blvd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen

Tel: +86 755-86141218 / 86141219 -8016

Fax: +86 755-86141226

MP:13430935476

Skype: Maryli568