TECHNET Archives

June 2012

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, JF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:23:43 -0400
I missed those kind of replies Dewey!

OK... say we cut corners, what are the effects on sulfur? Our assemblies
are enclosed but, some may have an opening. "Normally" the packaging
should be temporary. But then again sometimes there's nothing more
permanent that something that is temporary. In which case, what is the
"shelf life"? How long before the sulfuring begins?