TECHNET Archives

June 2012

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:49:33 -0500
Over time, no-clean residues become somewhat conductive due to absorption of moisture. This, and the tendency to pick up particles of dirt, etc, cause them to become an alternative path for high-impedance, high-frequency circuits, and causes all kinds of performance issues. I just don't have the detailed papers in my files, or the time, but I am sure they can be googled up.