TECHNET Archives

June 2012

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, JF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:47:44 -0400
Hi all,

Back on Technet after a much needed change of life.

I remember reading, somewhere, that it is not advised to ship electronic
assemblies in regular cardboard. We are talking electronic boards in an
enclosure, not an unprotected PCB.

Can anyone give me precisions on this matter?

Thanks!

JF