TECHNET Archives

June 2012

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:00:50 -0400
Thanks Blair.

I've checked out both sites.  We have had some similar issues in the past and have attempted to document component placement as part of a design guideline.  Now to "re-introduce" v-scoring to our design and production crews.

Best regards,

Phil