TECHNET Archives

May 2012

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 13:46:56 -0400
Dear Technos,

I see questions towards Steve, does this mean you use 4 mil stencils and your experience goes against his? Should I take this as 4 mil would create mid-chip balling without homeplating because you've seen it, or it is rather technical curiosity?

Thanks,

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
T | 450.967.7100 ext.244
E | [log in to unmask]
W | www.digico.cc

N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must