TECHNET Archives

May 2012

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 08:09:43 -0500
Fellow TechNetters:

   I am very surprised that I have not had very many feedbacks on my initial hardness inquiry.   I would suspect that there would be many users of hardness testing out there.   Perhaps this time it will be a charm.   In a previous life I just used the instrument.   This time I want to understand the test and instrument.

Victor,