TECHNET Archives

May 2012

From:
"Brooks, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brooks, Bill
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 12:14:38 -0700
Bravo!

Though I must admit, the only 'unfortunate outgassing' I have experienced was after a 'Full English' Breakfast while visiting my grandson in Thetford, UK. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_breakfast

Bill Brooks | Datron World Communications, Inc.
PCB Designer/Engineer | Office: 760-602-7004| Fax: 760-597-3777 | [log in to unmask]
3055 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92081 | www.dtwc.com

Performance You Require. Value You ExpectTM