TECHNET Archives

May 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 06:39:24 -0500
Good morning all,

Please take a look over the information below that covers the planned
memorial service for Dr. Bill Kenyon.

Doug Pauls
----- Forwarded by Douglas O Pauls/CedarRapids/RockwellCollins on
05/14/2012 06:38 AM -----

From:   Elizabeth Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   05/14/2012 12:55 AM
Subject:        Memorial plans---please email to everyone, thank you!

Doug--please forward to the tech crew, Thanks!!

To One and All,
I am sorry I didn't get this out earlier, came up so fast...
I hope everyone is doing well,
take care & best wishes,
Liz

Any questions, PLEASE feel free to email or call.
I also have a CD collection of photos of his life, if anyone wants a copy
I will be happy to mail it to you, just email your address.  There is a
IPC/China section. :)

Memorial Service Information forKenyon as of 2/19/2012  Bill

WHERE: Lower Brandywine Church
101 Old Kennett Road Wilmington, Delaware 19807 302-658-2326,
http://www.lowerbrandywine.org
WHEN: May 26th at 11:00 AM, reception to follow

We are working on possible dinner as well, more information to follow.

We will be able to accommodate some out-of-towners due to generous offers
of lodging from our in-town friends. However, we are not sure at this date
how many out of town guests to expect and exactly how many
rooms/cots/couches available.
OTHER LODGING OPTIONS include the following;
1. Mendenhall Inn-323 Kennett Pike Mendenhall, PA-- 610-388-2100
ascendcollection.com
2. Brandywine River Hotel-1609 Baltimore Pike Chadds Ford, PA 19317--
877-320-0664, brandywineriverhotel.com
3. Fairville Inn-506 Kennett Pike Chadds Ford, PA--610-388-5900
fairvilleinn.com
4. Inn at Montchanin Village-514 Montchanin Rd Wilmington,
DE--302-888-2133, montchanin.com
5. Best Western Plus Brandywine Valley Inn-1807 Concord Pike Wilmington DE
--302-656-9436, book.bestwestern.com
6. Quality Inn & Suites 4000 Concord Pike Wilmington, DE
19803--302-478-2222 qualityinn.com
7. Doubletree hotel Wilmington Downtown-700 N. King Street Wilmington
DE--302-655-0400 wilmingtondehotel.com
8. Hotel Du Pont -42 West 11th Street Wilmington DE--320-594-3100
hoteldupont.com

TRAVEL
The nearest airport is Philadelphia, PA (PHL airport code), but is
possible to fly into Maryland, DC or NY and take train into Wilmington.
Amtrak-station code for Wilmington, Delaware is WIL (approx cost from NY
to DE is $57.00 to $163.00-depending on time of day and express route)
Greyhound bus does also stop in Wilmington, Delaware, but I can?t
recommend that as best mode of travel, although entertaining.

We (meaning the immediate family) plan to be in Delaware from roughly the
21st through the 28th, but flights have not been finalized as of yet.
Please let us know, as soon as you can if you are coming so that we can
finalize plans, plus there is a dinner for out of town guests on Friday
night but will need to know number as soon as possible for resturant.
Thank you so much for being a part of our fathers/husband?s life and for
honoring him at this time.

LOVE, the Kenyon & Tiller families

Dr Elizabeth Tiller