TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:41:10 +0000
Phil,
The only thing I had to give up was the internal MAR requirement. We specify any measurable amount with no breakout allowed. We specify tear-dropping (filleting) for those vias.
Dewey