TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:21:14 -0400
Carl,

  We suggest customer send us 1:1 apertures to pads. We then apply the
following logic:

  www.kondner.com/files/Stencil_Processing.pdf

The logic for the 5 dot idea is:

  www.kondner.com/files/Stencil_5_Dot_Math.pdf

 This leaves a big much paste for the larger parts but it works well for
smaller parts and Type 3 paste. The extra on big parts is typically not an
issue, it is getting the smaller pitch parts right that counts.

 When you run 10 to 20 different customer jobs a day you can spend too much
time on each setup. These rules worked fairly well.

Bob K.