TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:13:11 +0200
So, this manufacturer does not have control on his process and asks you to
accept discolored leads. Strange arguments. I have decades of experience
behind and I have seen that LEAD FINISH is one of the most frequent failure
sources.Just be careful.

Inge