TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:48:08 -0500
No, because any European Union government official would argue that Turlock's brother probably drank water with high lead levels, causing problems with nerves, which is what caused him to shoot poor Turlock in the first place.
An engineer's rebuttal would be that if Turlock lived to be 103, then we should all get a bullet in the head.