TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:59:52 -0400
Well

 You wrote:

   "Yes, but after it is ACTIVATED it becomes inert,"

  "Flux residues never heated are still very active"

 So are you saying these No Cleans are "Activated" (Active???) before use or
are you saying heating "Activates" and more heating makes inert? Or maybe
both?

  Can you identify where you are getting this information? I just asked 4
questions, you are the one suggestion how things work and what you are
suggesting would indicate many no clean flux suppliers are leasing customer
astray.

Please site some references or just say "I don't know for sure."

Bob K.