TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:07:30 -0400
I'll not go into a full rebuttal.  However, I can tell you that one engineer here has driven himself crazy solving "circuit design issues" that were nothing more than flux crap (OA and NC) left on the board after doing multiple modifications on his prototype boards, both SMT and PTH.

I convinced him to wash the board... problems solved!

Ooooooo...

So, if I wash my car will that fix the rough idle issues?
If I wash the dog will he stop barking when he goes out to pee at 11 o'clock at night?

Oh, my mind works in such strange ways.

Phil