TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:20:32 -0700
Hi Phil,

That's a easy question me at the present, we don't have any auto-insertion equipment, so it's all done by hand, but then again we do very little PTH.

But at the last company I worked at all the radial stuff was done by hand. We had a sequencer, VCD, and DIP Inserter, and the company before that we had a sequencer, two VCD's, a DIP inserter, and three Contact CS-400's.

I've only worked for one company that had a dedicated radial inserter and that was out in California quite some time ago...

Steve