TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Ramon Essers | ETECH-trainingen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ramon Essers | ETECH-trainingen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:58:44 +0200
Hello Mark,

Please take a look at the IPC-A-610E chapter 10.6.4

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards, Mit freundlichen Grüβen,

Ramon Essers
trainer / adviseur, etech - trainingen
/   PO box 1005
       NL-6460 BA Kerkrade