TECHNET Archives

April 2012

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Pete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:40:22 -0500
Bob,

Our production CMs have access to our AML database, they can log right in and check only projects they are building.  How they match it to their database, I'm not sure.  In the case of PCB fabs, our fabs would be unique in their systems anyway.  For Proto CMs, we're only doing a few dozen at a time, they may not yet even have full documentation.    They often will work from spreadsheets with our AML info added.

Pete

PS: "AML" vs. "AVLl".  We're having that internal misunderstanding now.  I have 6 manufacturers for this relay, I don't care which distributor gives you the best price.  Supply chain is concerned we have too many vendors, we really have a few vendors who source from many manufacturers.