TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
"Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[MANTECH SRS TECHNOLOGIES]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[MANTECH SRS TECHNOLOGIES] <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:27:20 -0500
If you openly ask the CMs for their "preference" everyone is going to come up with their own. To me that is only what it is, a preference.

If the requirements are not already set at your company for depanelization of boards, normally the Process or the Manufacturing Engineer at your company should be able to provide you guidance on what methods and tools are "preferred" by the majority of the CMs.

If you have a "sound" requirement the ball is on the CM's court, normally they will just work to meet it.

Rigo

Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Workmanship Standards, Code 300
NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center