TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:26:51 -0400
Hi,

 Trade Journals? What are those? Oh yes, I remember now.

Seriously,

 The web has starved off a very important item in the info food chain, Trade Journals. And test was a weak area too start with. As a certified "Test Nut" (I own a Teradyne Z-1820) my neurons are very sensitive to Test Info. I think these same neurons have been in solitary confinement for some time.

 Web searches are probably a good way to go but narrow down into the type of testing fixtures/supplies you will be using. Is it a functional or ICT you need.? Web search on the types of failures / problems you are having.

 Wish I could help.

Bob K