TECHNET Archives

April 2012

From:
"Woolley, Mark D. (Mark)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Woolley, Mark D. (Mark)
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:50:23 -0600
Just be sure to remove the crusts before you stuff the bread into the
pipe.  Crusts don't break up as easily and can block the water line.
mark

mark
Mark Woolley |PTRL Laboratory | Avaya | 1300 West 120th Ave |
Westminster, CO 80234  USA |
Voice (Lab): (303) 538-2166 | email: [log in to unmask] |