TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:29:42 -0700
Pradeep , If you are having difficulty locating the shorts using
Richard's suggestion, I might be able to help.  If you can send me a
board (postpaid, both ways), I have a non-contact probing method to
locate the position of the short.

Later,
Carl Van Wormer, P.E., AE7GD
www.testecvw.com